October 6, 2021
There are definite things or essential things that Bible instructs or commands us to do or not to do. But there are disputable things or doubtful things or non-essential things the Word of God deals with. While dealing with such things,
1. We exercise the great freedom we have in Christ, but it is not a freedom where love is absent, its not a freedom that gives us right to sin, it is not even a freedom that gives us right to cause someone else to sin.
Read the rest of this entry »
September 9, 2021
The Feast of Trumpets or Rosh Hashanah reminds us that
• God is expecting the church to get into a time of return, repentance and new beginnings
• God reminds us that He is in control of the earth and of our lives too.
• God reminds us to prepare ourselves for the coming of the Lord Read the rest of this entry »
August 26, 2021
We all must balance our Christian lives with faith and works. Pray, study, meditate, and be filled with the Holy Spirit to spiritually grow and mature in your faith, at the same time, work hard and allow your faith in God to impact lives around you by meeting their emotional, spiritual and physical needs. Don't over do either one, balance it. Read the rest of this entry »
August 4, 2021
Listen to this sermon from Colossians 1:13-18.
Let Christ may have the pre-eminence, superiority, sovereignty or authority over our lives.
• No man can deliver us, but Christ alone
• No man can redeem us, but Christ alone Read the rest of this entry »
July 7, 2021
God appeared to children of Israel in the wilderness and went before them as a Pillar of Cloud by Day and a Pillar of Fire by Night. Understanding the nature of cloud and fire helps us to understand the nature of God himself.
Cloud Hides, Fire Reveals - God protects as a mother hen protects her chicks, God also reveals His plans concerning your future Read the rest of this entry »
November 24, 2020
Are you tired of weeping in the night? Your morning is already coming. Experience the joy of the morning by doing the following.
1. Be found in the presence of the Lord
2. Be filled with the Holy Spirit
3. Be joyful in the day of the Lord
4. Be delighted in the Book of the Law
September 23, 2020
This is what we learned through this sermon:
• Faith without action is a dead faith, we must put our faith in action.
• Law cannot justify anyone, but faith followed by work or action justifies.
• We will not see the breakthrough unless we put our faith in action
• Jesus didn't heal the blind man instantly by his faith, healing took place when he put his faith in action by walking towards the pool of Siloam and washing his eyes. Read the rest of this entry »
September 1, 2020
Psalm 19:7-11 is the most comprehensive statement regarding the Sufficiency of Scripture. Scripture is complete in itself, has everything that is needed for one's spiritual life.
Here are the highlights of this sermon.
• There is nothing else that needs to be revealed to humanity about God or His plan for the human race other than what is already revealed in the Book. Read the rest of this entry »
August 7, 2019
This sermon was delivered so that Tithing will be understood correctly. None of us should miss the blessings of giving. Our giving gives an opportunity for God to bless us. Here is the outline of the sermon. Listen to the sermon to clarify your questions on tithing and start giving. God bless you.
1. Partnering with God on what He is doing in this world
2. More than a law, tithing is a principle Read the rest of this entry »
June 11, 2019
- Human life was not an accident, it was in the plan of God (Genesis 1:26-28)
- Human life is sacred in the eyes of God (Psalm 139:13-16)
Human Life is the Crown of God’s Creation. Human life has eternal value, This eternal life is found only in Christ Jesus.