David is asking a question in Psalm 15. Who can abide in your tabernacle? Who may dwell in your holy hill? In other words who can go to heaven?
He got an answer to his question in the same psalm.
1. One who is sincere and honest in practicing religion
2. One who does no evil to his neighbor and sensitive of his reputation
3. One who values men by their virtue, not by their personality, power or popularity
4. One who keeps the promise, does not withdraw even if it hurts
5. One who does not increase his wealth by unjust practices.
Listen to the sermon to prepare yourself to go to heaven.