This sermon is part of the "Must Listen Series". Don't skip, but listen.
In today's family setup
- Children are often neglected
- Children are into trouble already
- Relationship with parents are broken
Children struggle with
- Disobedience & disrespect
- Irresponsibility, carelessness or negligence
- Laziness - Worldliness
What is your responsibility towards them as a parent?
- Need to ensure safety & protection
- Need for proper treatment
- Need of ensuring a good emotional climate
- Need of feeling wanted
- Need for direction
- Need of confidence & trust
- Need for healthy communication
A Final Warning for Parents If we forget God, God will forget our children. Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.
Listen to the sermon to know how all of these pieces work together to care for our children.