Job lost just about everything; his sheep, his oxen, his camels, his servants, and all of his sons and daughters – His wife said, “Curse God and die”. Even God has not responded in any way to Job’s demand for answers. But Job is still asking and searching; maybe because if he stops, then he’ll have nothing left to live for. All along, his cry was "If only I knew where to find God, I would go to his court and plead my case, but I don't find him anywhere". Read the rest of this entry »
The uniqueness of Christ is not the miracles He performed or still performs, the uniqueness of Christ is the atonement that He made for our sins by paying the penalty of our sins and making us stand before God justified. Read the rest of this entry »
God has promised us comfort in times of trouble. He has prepared dwelling places for us in heaven. He has assured us that he will come back to take us into the eternal home to live with Him for ever. But we need to know the way to get there. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me". Let us follow the Way.
Psalm 123:2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters, As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, So our eyes look to the Lord our God, Until He has mercy on us.
Let us understand this scripture by understanding the key phrases.
• Hand of the Master
• Eyes of the Servant
• Until mercy is obtained At the end of the sermon we realize that His hand is going to move on behalf of us. Read the rest of this entry »
Racism & Violence are not God's agenda, but the Devil's. Devil's agenda counters the agenda of God. God's agenda is that all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. Church must work towards achieving the end goal of attaining salvation of all men.
• Embracing people of all color and ethnicity.
• Developing ethnic tolerance Read the rest of this entry »
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has already made a huge impact on human life and on the world economy. It is a valid question to ask "What is God doing through the Coronavirus?". We answer this question after knowing some of the key attributes of the God of the universe. With our understanding on God and by knowing what is happening on the earth, we arrived at the following answers for the above question. God is Read the rest of this entry »
What must be the response of the church in a crisis such as COVID-19? Concerning a child of God, there are seven different beings involved in or affected by any crisis. Who are they? God, Authorities, Believers, Community, Family, Self and rest of the World. What must be our response to each of them?
1. Response to God - We must humble, pray, seek God and turn away from our wickedness.
2. Response to Authorities - We must obey, support, and reflect what they communicate Read the rest of this entry »
God is not angry at us, God is not punishing the world.
• God is shaking the nations to gain your attention.
• The shaking is going to destroy everything that is not connected with God
• Once the shaking is over, God is going to bless Spiritually, Materially and going to give Peace to the Land