June 15, 2021
The question is, "Why are we afraid of death and why do we struggle to handle the pain of losing our loved ones?"
Here are the highlights of the sermon:
• If our love on God is deep enough, we will be well prepared to handle the end days of our lives or the lives of our dear ones.
• Your deep love is only for God, rest of your love for human must be shallow. Read the rest of this entry »
May 27, 2021
Feeling lonely is not that strange and weird. Loneliness is not God's choice
• Jesus not only understands our loneliness, he also destroyed it.
• God is not the reason for your loneliness: Loneliness is not a bad thing
• Your loneliness can help you to achieve what you wanted to achieve in life
• Your loneliness can help you to define and re-define your calling Read the rest of this entry »
May 24, 2021
The feeling of rejection is not uncommon. Even though the feeling of rejection is painful, our God had already experienced rejection and who is able to reverse every rejection into a blessing if you are willing to remove the feeling of rejection from your heart. Listen to the sermon to know how we could do this. Read the rest of this entry »
May 24, 2021
This is what we learned at the end of the sermon.
• Temptation is common
• Temptation is lifelong
• Temptation is escapable using Word of God and Prayer.
Please listen to the sermon to know what God is saying to you.
May 4, 2021
It is not strange to get frustrated. Frustration is a normal human response. But God doesn't want us to continue in our frustrations.
• Frustration of being trapped in the middle
• Frustration of dissatisfaction
• Frustration of dealing with the family members Read the rest of this entry »
April 27, 2021
Is it strange to feel useless? We feel useless or worthless,
• If we don't know the wisdom of God seen in the diversity of His creation
• If we base our worth on what people think about us
• If we don't find the place where we are needed But, we feel useful
• If we realize the wisdom of God in creating us just like we are Read the rest of this entry »
April 22, 2021
Even though fear is not strange and unusual, God doesn't want us to live in fear.
• God doesn't want our imaginations, dreams and purposes get killed by fear
• God doesn't want us to fall in the trap of fear that is set by the devil Read the rest of this entry »
April 16, 2021
There is a Reason for Your Season. God is keeping you in the current season for,
1. God's Glory
3. Next Season. Read the rest of this entry »
March 17, 2021
Open heaven is essential in order to receive both spiritual and material blessings. We will have Open Heaven above our lives when
• We do what is Fitting, even though it may not be the best and desired
• We Give according to the Biblical Life principle of tithing
• We Obey God by changing our rebellious and stubborn nature Read the rest of this entry »
March 11, 2021
God wants us to have a open heart towards Him and with others so that we can receive life from God and be a life giver to others. Open heart is the one that receives and gives. Here is the summary of the sermon.
- Open Heart Receives God's Word
- Open Heart Receives God's Will Read the rest of this entry »