1 Peter 1:1-9
• Through the resurrection of Lord Jesus we have "Living Hope".
• We have a heavenly Inheritance - incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
• Kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. Read the rest of this entry »
As Jesus entered into Jerusalem before His crucifixion, people welcomed Him with a great honor and celebration. But when we see Beyond the Celebration, we see the condition of the people and the city. Jesus saw the
• Deceptive nature of God's people
• City that lost its opportunity to receive the Messiah Read the rest of this entry »
Today we need to Ask God For Open Hands. The harvest is plentiful, Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
• Open Hands are not busy, but are available for God's Work and to serve others
• Open Hands are Held up, not let down so that enemy doesn't prevail Read the rest of this entry »
Open heaven is essential in order to receive both spiritual and material blessings. We will have Open Heaven above our lives when
• We do what is Fitting, even though it may not be the best and desired
• We Give according to the Biblical Life principle of tithing
• We Obey God by changing our rebellious and stubborn nature Read the rest of this entry »
God wants us to have a open heart towards Him and with others so that we can receive life from God and be a life giver to others. Open heart is the one that receives and gives. Here is the summary of the sermon.
- Open Heart Receives God's Word
- Open Heart Receives God's Will Read the rest of this entry »
God wants us to Ask For - Open Doors. When we ask,
1. He will open the door in the midst of our enemies
2. Door of great opportunity will open for us
3. Only prayer could open the closed doors
4. God opens doors when we are found faithful with our little strength Read the rest of this entry »
Here are some of the thoughts that emerged out of this sermon. • God saw the struggles of your past.
• Even before you knew your God, He knew you
• The one who number the stars and calls them by name, knew your struggles of the past Read the rest of this entry »
John 4:31-38 is a conversation Jesus was having with His disciples. These verses could be grouped as "My Food, My People and My Servants" Jesus is telling us the same thing that He told to the disciples the other day.
• Do not lose your spiritual sensitivity
• Do not ignore people, look for divine encounters, divine opportunities Read the rest of this entry »
Praise is Eternal, the Praise that we start on this earth even in the midst of our challenges, wearing our sackcloth is going to continue into the Eternity as Eternal Praise as we will be clothed with the garment of Praise.
David is Praising God for the way God helped him in every situation. He revealed couple of truths concerning our lives and the way God works among us. Read the rest of this entry »