Death is to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. We believe in the bodily resurrection because scripture says so. When resurrection takes place, this inferior body will be replaced with a glorious body. Those who believe in God, know God and work towards resurrection can take part in this glorious event. This is our hope beyond the grave.
The excellence of life or the good quality of the living on the earth comes from the sin free, guiltless and God pleasing life that Jesus has offered to us through His death & resurrection.
Elijah was intentional and he wanted to be a solution in the situation, not to be a problem. How can you be a solution to the problems?
1. Do not neglect the problem
2. Don't focus on the problem
3. Don't fix the problem all alone Read the rest of this entry »
God works in you to stretch you beyond your comfort zone as that's where miracles happen.
- What is that little you still you see in you?
- What do you see beyond what you have in you?
- What are you going to do with what you have? Read the rest of this entry »
When your motives are selfless, when you depend on God for your daily miracle, not depending on your own strength, you can't hear anything else than the voice of God. Once you hear God's voice, humble yourself, pray for the vision to come true and be willing to work hard to achieve it.
It's better to turn the light On than to curse the darkness
• Spiritual darkness doesn't allow us to connect with the true source of light. Spiritual darkness can be removed only by having proper relationship with God through prayer and His Word. Read the rest of this entry »
Psalm 27 gives us assurance of God's protection against Fear, Trouble, Shame, Rejection and Accusation.
- Protection against Fear
- Protection during Trouble
- Protection against Shame Read the rest of this entry »
Wherever we are, dangers are always around us. Psalm 121 gives us an assurance of God's Providential Protection. As David says,
- We must know where to find help (V1-2)
- Once we know, we must go there to get help (V3-8) Psalm 121 assures the following types of protection. Read the rest of this entry »
Psalm 46 portrays A God who is in our troubles, A God who is in our midst and A God who is in our battles.
- God is in our troubles as our refuge, our strength and our very present help in trouble
- Because God is in our midst, there is gladness, we will not be moved and He will do it for us in the right time. Read the rest of this entry »