Be a lamp that gives light. If not, at least be a lampstand. But don't be a basket.
Matthew 5:14-16 14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Read the rest of this entry »
The question is "Where's it all going to end?"
- We ask "where's it all going to end" when we see too much of uncertainty around us
- We ask "where's it all going to end" by looking at the current situation Read the rest of this entry »
• Clay has no value, but the jewel inside the clay is valuable
• God has put potential inside of us, when we develop our God given potential, people will come to know our value
• Real transformation exhibits kingdom characters as kingdom of God is within us.
• Once you experience transformation within you, transform others.
I believe the best is yet to come because
• It happened in the past & it's happening today
• If we love, believe & follow Jesus, the best is rest assured
• If we are willing to improve, the best is certain. Willing to Believe, Pray, Learn, Change & Serve.
• We are living in a world where battle never ends.
• When people around us harm us, God wants us to do two things.
• He wants us to allow Him to fight by doing good
• He wants us to ask Him to protect us by trusting in Him
• When we leave it to God, He has his own way of fighting the battle for us.
• Some of you maybe standing in front of a closed door.
• God is telling you that don't wait for a closed door to open. It's not going to open, you need to move ahead.
• Some of you may be looking for another door to open.
• God is telling you to keep an eye for an open door. God is going to open a new door for you soon.
• Our lives began in the past (eternal past) even before we were formed.
• Our lives are not going to be done even when we leave this earth.
• Life is valuable, it must be protected, other lives matter, this life must be used to bless others and to bring glory & honor to our creator.
True transformation always begins within you. It transforms your desires and then it transforms the purpose of living. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
In Matthew 14:13-21 we read the story of Jesus multiplying "five loaves and two fish" and feeding the multitude. There are three principles we learn from this story.
1. No Better Time than the Present - God wants us to act now to do what we want to do, not later. Read the rest of this entry »