When your motives are selfless, when you depend on God for your daily miracle, not depending on your own strength, you can't hear anything else than the voice of God. Once you hear God's voice, humble yourself, pray for the vision to come true and be willing to work hard to achieve it.
It's better to turn the light On than to curse the darkness
• Spiritual darkness doesn't allow us to connect with the true source of light. Spiritual darkness can be removed only by having proper relationship with God through prayer and His Word. Read the rest of this entry »
Psalm 27 gives us assurance of God's protection against Fear, Trouble, Shame, Rejection and Accusation.
- Protection against Fear
- Protection during Trouble
- Protection against Shame Read the rest of this entry »
Wherever we are, dangers are always around us. Psalm 121 gives us an assurance of God's Providential Protection. As David says,
- We must know where to find help (V1-2)
- Once we know, we must go there to get help (V3-8) Psalm 121 assures the following types of protection. Read the rest of this entry »
Psalm 46 portrays A God who is in our troubles, A God who is in our midst and A God who is in our battles.
- God is in our troubles as our refuge, our strength and our very present help in trouble
- Because God is in our midst, there is gladness, we will not be moved and He will do it for us in the right time. Read the rest of this entry »
Psalm 91 Summarized:
- God has a peculiar care for His own people.
- God provides a supernatural protection over His people in this journey.
- The same Psalm that brings protection over our family can bring disaster if we test God. His promises are given for us to trust Him, not to test Him. Read the rest of this entry »
Understand these Truths, only Truth can set you free.
- God is your Rock - You need to hide behind that rock for comfort, safety and strength.
- God is your Fortress/Stronghold - You need to come into that shelter to hide yourself from the attacks. Read the rest of this entry »
1. Fall reminds us to let things go
- Not to fully indulge and give ourselves to the world
- Let go the hurt and bitterness, ego, selfishness, desire to possess and our past
- Reminds us to forget those which are behind and reach those which are ahead Read the rest of this entry »
1. Summer is a season of growth and expansion
- Growth is inevitable during summer.
- If Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man, we must grow.
- What steps are you taking towards growth? Read the rest of this entry »
1. Spring is a season of cleansing and restoration
-God wants us to have true heart, strong in faith, sprinkled with His blood and washed by His Word, renewed and restored.
2. Spring makes everything new and fresh again
-Spring is a time of sowing fresh seeds, getting new ideas and making use of every opportunity. Read the rest of this entry »