February 11, 2021
Praise is Eternal, the Praise that we start on this earth even in the midst of our challenges, wearing our sackcloth is going to continue into the Eternity as Eternal Praise as we will be clothed with the garment of Praise.
David is Praising God for the way God helped him in every situation. He revealed couple of truths concerning our lives and the way God works among us. Read the rest of this entry »
February 3, 2021
This is what happens when we praise God according to Psalm 138.
• When we Praise for the ordinary, the extra ordinary will happen.
• When we Praise for the usual, the unusual will happen.
•When we Praise God Wholeheartedly, Unashamedly and Exclusively for the Usual things God has done, an Unusual Expectation, an Unusual Kindness, an Unusual Help and an Unusual Confidence comes from God.
January 26, 2021
The six Psalms 113-118 are known as the "Egyptian Hallel". Psalm 113 is an introductory Psalm that could be divided into three sections as below.
• Praise Unbounded - There is no limit how much we can praise our God. God wants us to praise Him from morning till evening and forevermore.
• God Unconfined - Let's not limit God with what we know, but allow God to work in and through our lives without any restrictions. Read the rest of this entry »
January 18, 2021
Psalm 148 is the most solemn and earnest call to all the creations to praise the creator according to their capacity.
• Human is not the only creature that praises God, human is one among the many creatures that praise God.
• All creatures other than angels and human beings bring Glory to God by simply being themselves and fulfilling their God given roles in the created order. Read the rest of this entry »
January 14, 2021
Psalm 146 could be summarized as below.
• If we Know our God (V 6-9) and Do What He Says (V3-5), we will not die, but we will Live to Praise Him (V1-2 & 10).
• We know Our God who is a Creator, Giver, Miracle Worker, Champion & Encourager, Guardian & Protector & Defender of Widows and Orphans.
• And if we do what he wants us to do by trusting Him and being Happy, We must not die, but live in order to praise Him.
January 5, 2021
In Psalm 71, David is painting a picture of life to portray how Praise is involved in all the phases of life right from birth till death. God wants us to praise Him continuously. Living Praise lives along with us all through our lives. Psalm 71 can be sectioned as below.
• Miracle of the Past - Start praising God for creating you, your children, Read the rest of this entry »
November 10, 2020
God is calling the church to shepherd the flock. The kind of shepherd God is looking for is according to John Ch.10 where Jesus portrayed himself as the true Shepherd, the Good Shepherd and the Shepherd who knows His sheep. We learned the following truths about shepherd from John 10. Read the rest of this entry »
October 23, 2020
Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven: Here are the 4 truths about "Living Through the Seasons"
1. No matter what season you are in, its not going to last for ever
2. Prepare for the next season
3. Once happened, but now it doesn't happen, because you are in a different season Read the rest of this entry »
October 14, 2020
Luke 5:33-39 (Parable of New and Old) Jesus said, no one puts a patch of new cloth on a old cloth. If someone does that the new makes a tear on the old one and the new patch doesn't match the old one. No one puts new wine into an old wineskin. If someone does that, the new wine will burst the old wine skin, the wine will spill and the wineskin will be ruined. Read the rest of this entry »
October 7, 2020
There are so many obstacles we face today to live our dreams. More than external obstructions the internal obstructions are more powerful and unknown for us unless told. It is worth taking time to find the obstacles that are inside so that we can live the dream we have for our lives. As each obstacle is explained, do not fail to take action to destroy these obstacles. Read the rest of this entry »