We all must balance our Christian lives with faith and works. Pray, study, meditate, and be filled with the Holy Spirit to spiritually grow and mature in your faith, at the same time, work hard and allow your faith in God to impact lives around you by meeting their emotional, spiritual and physical needs. Don't over do either one, balance it. Read the rest of this entry »
As Jesus entered into Jerusalem before His crucifixion, people welcomed Him with a great honor and celebration. But when we see Beyond the Celebration, we see the condition of the people and the city. Jesus saw the
• Deceptive nature of God's people
• City that lost its opportunity to receive the Messiah Read the rest of this entry »
Today we need to Ask God For Open Hands. The harvest is plentiful, Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
• Open Hands are not busy, but are available for God's Work and to serve others
• Open Hands are Held up, not let down so that enemy doesn't prevail Read the rest of this entry »
John 4:31-38 is a conversation Jesus was having with His disciples. These verses could be grouped as "My Food, My People and My Servants" Jesus is telling us the same thing that He told to the disciples the other day.
• Do not lose your spiritual sensitivity
• Do not ignore people, look for divine encounters, divine opportunities Read the rest of this entry »
We never bother to take time to understand the heart of God. Lack of many good earthly fathers make us to reject the love and care of our heavenly Father.
We captured the heart of God through "The parable of the prodigal son" or "The Parable of the Lost Son" as recorded in Luke 15:11-32. Read the rest of this entry »
We were taught on the topic of "Knowing Your Call" in a very practical way. We categorized the call of God into three major types/levels. Called to Save, Called to Serve and Called to Leave. Listen to the sermon to know more on these calls and to know how to recognize His call.
We ended this sermon with the practical questions. "God is calling us to save, serve & leave. Are we ready?" Read the rest of this entry »
Psalm 45 If a church doesn't evangelize, it fails in its mission. However, if a church fails to prepare herself as a bride, it won't even make it to heaven.
The entire psalm is divided into two main sections and further the subsections.
V 2-9 : Royal Bridegroom, who is Christ Jesus.
- V2 The Excellency of Christ
- V3-5 The Glory of His Victories Read the rest of this entry »
Here is the summary of what we heard on Sunday, July 1, 2018 (Canada Day).
- Canada is a mission field
- We already entered the mission field
- Jesus asked us to be a witness in our Samaria
- Our Samaria is the five different kind of people groups
1. New Canadians (immigrants)
2. Next Generation – Children & Youth
3. Quebec and Francophone Canada
4. Indigenous Canadians
5. Urban Centers Read the rest of this entry »
2 Corinthians 4:5 (ESV) For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake.
How do we share the Gospel with different kinds of people. Listen to the sermon to know more. Different kinds of people:
6. Followers of other gods