Our mind is a battlefield and most of life's battles are either won or lost in our mind. We allow enemy to intrude, trespass, encroach and take control or possession of minds in a gradual way and often without being noticed. Today our emotions are attacked constantly. Why are we not doing anything about it when we are emotionally attacked? Read the rest of this entry »
Do not sorrow - is a command to obey (Nehemiah 8:10)
• Being unhappy defiles the holiness of God. Because God doesn't want us to be unhappy in the day that is holy to our God.
• When we are sorrowful and unhappy, we degrade the ability of God.
• When we worry about the things that are not in our control, we are Read the rest of this entry »
There are definite things or essential things that Bible instructs or commands us to do or not to do. But there are disputable things or doubtful things or non-essential things the Word of God deals with. While dealing with such things,
1. We exercise the great freedom we have in Christ, but it is not a freedom where love is absent, its not a freedom that gives us right to sin, it is not even a freedom that gives us right to cause someone else to sin.
Read the rest of this entry »
Our inner person is easily weakened by life challenges. Inner person has to be healthy to have a joyful and a peaceful life. Key life decisions can be effectively taken only by a healthy inner man. Inner man becomes healthy when we are willing to seek God and allow His transforming power to work. Inner man must be cared, protected and strengthened by the power through His Spirit. Read the rest of this entry »
Life becomes a prison cell the moment we are unable to push through life's challenges and move forward. Life is capable of confining us inside our own prison cell and making the escape almost impossible.
Prison limits our ability, Prison offers what we deserve, Prison makes us to lose our rights. But God can set us free from the prison. Read the rest of this entry »
In Psalm 13, David, brought his complaints, his pain and petitions to the Lord, then he realized his inability to hope anything for the future. Day by day he was losing his trust and joy, but one day he turned every frustration, every disappointment, every failure, every delay into praise. God expects us to do the same. Listen to the sermon to know how to turn your pain into praise.
Here is the highlight of the sermon.
1. Do not allow pain to settle down in your heart when those who are dear to you raise against you
2. When frustrations mount up, you feel like escaping, but hold on, God is causing confusion among your enemies and they are going to run away in seven ways Read the rest of this entry »
For some reason God doesn't tell what is far ahead of us instead God shows us only one step at a time. We need to know just one step, not miles ahead.
God shows only one step because,
• We need to know what is just in front of us Read the rest of this entry »
God wants you to rise, take up your bed and walk so that your destiny can be changed. We learned couple of truths from John ch.5 as part of this sermon.
Truth #1 - Your destiny is not going to change unless you are willing for a change Read the rest of this entry »
The question is, "Why are we afraid of death and why do we struggle to handle the pain of losing our loved ones?"
Here are the highlights of the sermon:
• If our love on God is deep enough, we will be well prepared to handle the end days of our lives or the lives of our dear ones.
• Your deep love is only for God, rest of your love for human must be shallow. Read the rest of this entry »