Death is to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. We believe in the bodily resurrection because scripture says so. When resurrection takes place, this inferior body will be replaced with a glorious body. Those who believe in God, know God and work towards resurrection can take part in this glorious event. This is our hope beyond the grave.
The excellence of life or the good quality of the living on the earth comes from the sin free, guiltless and God pleasing life that Jesus has offered to us through His death & resurrection.
It's better to turn the light On than to curse the darkness
• Spiritual darkness doesn't allow us to connect with the true source of light. Spiritual darkness can be removed only by having proper relationship with God through prayer and His Word. Read the rest of this entry »
Matthew 4:16 The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned.”
Zechariah Luke 1:79 To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, To guide our feet into the way of peace.”
What is that one gift that's worth giving to your children, parents, friends, God and to others?
1. Nurture good characters and attitude in your children's lives
2. Honor your parents and not to cause shame on them
3. Do whatever it takes to maintain a godly friendship Read the rest of this entry »
The three Wise Men from the East fell down and worshiped baby Jesus. Their action includes a spiritual element of worshiping God and a physical element of serving others. He is a God worth serving.
- God is asking you to make worship a lifestyle
- God is asking you to set the attitude of your heart right before worshiping Him Read the rest of this entry »
Jesus says, "You are the light of the world". The book of Daniel says, "You are like the stars in the sky". Today you are sick, dull and discouraged, I don't deny that. You are going through a tough time, I don't discount that. What you are going through is common to men. Your situation doesn't cancel that fact that you are the light of the world and you are the star in the firmament. There is something special about you. Read the rest of this entry »
In Matthew 14:13-21 we read the story of Jesus multiplying "five loaves and two fish" and feeding the multitude. There are three principles we learn from this story.
1. No Better Time than the Present - God wants us to act now to do what we want to do, not later. Read the rest of this entry »
Life becomes a prison cell the moment we are unable to push through life's challenges and move forward. Life is capable of confining us inside our own prison cell and making the escape almost impossible.
Prison limits our ability, Prison offers what we deserve, Prison makes us to lose our rights. But God can set us free from the prison. Read the rest of this entry »