The uniqueness of Christ is not the miracles He performed or still performs, the uniqueness of Christ is the atonement that He made for our sins by paying the penalty of our sins and making us stand before God justified. Read the rest of this entry »
God has promised us comfort in times of trouble. He has prepared dwelling places for us in heaven. He has assured us that he will come back to take us into the eternal home to live with Him for ever. But we need to know the way to get there. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me". Let us follow the Way.
Pandemic can cause series of panic disorders over a period of time. God is telling us not to panic, but to activate God's promises. Promises come true / get activated (miracles happen), when
1. Appropriated to your situation
2. Personalized to you
3. Believed for breakthrough Read the rest of this entry »
Psalm 123:2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters, As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, So our eyes look to the Lord our God, Until He has mercy on us.
Let us understand this scripture by understanding the key phrases.
• Hand of the Master
• Eyes of the Servant
• Until mercy is obtained At the end of the sermon we realize that His hand is going to move on behalf of us. Read the rest of this entry »
According to Genesis 1:28, human tried his level best to Subdue and take Dominion over the earth and all the living thing. But he never could do that.
• He failed
• He just simply lost his ability
• Devil just took it over and Read the rest of this entry »
The truth of the matter is,
• If the shame of the children of Israel resulted in victory that came through Moses,
• If the shame of Joseph resulted in victory when he was made second next to Pharaoh,
• If the shame of the cross was made a victory through resurrection,
God is able and more than able to turn your shame into victory.
Listen to the sermon to get an assurance that your shame is going to turn into victory soon.
In Mark 2:1-12, a paralytic was carried to Jesus by four men. They made One Last Try to receive healing. Jesus healed the paralytic because of the faith of these four men. As we closely observe this miracle, we realize that
• Faith penetrates through all obstacles Read the rest of this entry »
1 Kings 17: 17- 24 - As I see these scriptures very close to understand what is going on in the life of this woman, I could understand what is happening to our families in this technology driven and technology controlled era of the 21st century.
1. The son of the woman died - V 17
2. The mother is helpless -V 18 Read the rest of this entry »
Mark Ch. 5 presents such a beautiful picture of healing and deliverance. But when it comes to Mark Ch. 6, we see Jesus started facing challenges.
- Jesus was rejected at Nazareth (Mark 6:1-6)
- John the Baptist was beheaded (Mark 6:27-29)
- Jesus not finding time to rest and to pray (Mark 6:30-33) Read the rest of this entry »