We all must balance our Christian lives with faith and works. Pray, study, meditate, and be filled with the Holy Spirit to spiritually grow and mature in your faith, at the same time, work hard and allow your faith in God to impact lives around you by meeting their emotional, spiritual and physical needs. Don't over do either one, balance it. Read the rest of this entry »
We learn from Luke 6: 27-38 what extreme giving is.
When your giving is extreme in terms of
• Loving those who hate you and loving those who are unloved
• Doing good to those who do evil against you
• Lending those who are incapable of returning Read the rest of this entry »
Here is the highlight of the sermon.
1. Do not allow pain to settle down in your heart when those who are dear to you raise against you
2. When frustrations mount up, you feel like escaping, but hold on, God is causing confusion among your enemies and they are going to run away in seven ways Read the rest of this entry »
Peter committed a great sin of denying the Lord. That sin resulted in guilt & shame leading him to quit. This sermon is a call to invite you to put yourself in Peter's shoes to understand the emotional struggles Peter went through after committing sin. This sermon will encourage you to understand and support those who are walking in Peter's shoes. Read the rest of this entry »
What can you do when your faith is overtaken by situations, feelings & emotions and denials?
• When situations are adverse,
• When feelings and emotions burst out of your heart,
• When your prayer is not answered, Read the rest of this entry »
Here are the highlights of the sermon:
• Having deep faith in Christ doesn't prevent one from grieving.
• We don't grieve like the rest of the people do, but we do grieve with hope
• Do exactly what Jesus did in times of loss - Grieve with those who grieve, but grieve with hope. Read the rest of this entry »
1 Peter 1:1-9
• Through the resurrection of Lord Jesus we have "Living Hope".
• We have a heavenly Inheritance - incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
• Kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. Read the rest of this entry »
Today we need to Ask God For Open Hands. The harvest is plentiful, Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
• Open Hands are not busy, but are available for God's Work and to serve others
• Open Hands are Held up, not let down so that enemy doesn't prevail Read the rest of this entry »
John 4:31-38 is a conversation Jesus was having with His disciples. These verses could be grouped as "My Food, My People and My Servants" Jesus is telling us the same thing that He told to the disciples the other day.
• Do not lose your spiritual sensitivity
• Do not ignore people, look for divine encounters, divine opportunities Read the rest of this entry »
Are you tired of weeping in the night? Your morning is already coming. Experience the joy of the morning by doing the following.
1. Be found in the presence of the Lord
2. Be filled with the Holy Spirit
3. Be joyful in the day of the Lord
4. Be delighted in the Book of the Law