We all must balance our Christian lives with faith and works. Pray, study, meditate, and be filled with the Holy Spirit to spiritually grow and mature in your faith, at the same time, work hard and allow your faith in God to impact lives around you by meeting their emotional, spiritual and physical needs. Don't over do either one, balance it. Read the rest of this entry »
In Psalm 13, David, brought his complaints, his pain and petitions to the Lord, then he realized his inability to hope anything for the future. Day by day he was losing his trust and joy, but one day he turned every frustration, every disappointment, every failure, every delay into praise. God expects us to do the same. Listen to the sermon to know how to turn your pain into praise.
We learn from Luke 6: 27-38 what extreme giving is.
When your giving is extreme in terms of
• Loving those who hate you and loving those who are unloved
• Doing good to those who do evil against you
• Lending those who are incapable of returning Read the rest of this entry »
Listen to this sermon from Colossians 1:13-18.
Let Christ may have the pre-eminence, superiority, sovereignty or authority over our lives.
• No man can deliver us, but Christ alone
• No man can redeem us, but Christ alone Read the rest of this entry »