December 25, 2021
Matthew 4:16 The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned.”
Zechariah Luke 1:79 To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, To guide our feet into the way of peace.”
December 22, 2021
What is that one gift that's worth giving to your children, parents, friends, God and to others?
1. Nurture good characters and attitude in your children's lives
2. Honor your parents and not to cause shame on them
3. Do whatever it takes to maintain a godly friendship Read the rest of this entry »
December 16, 2021
The three Wise Men from the East fell down and worshiped baby Jesus. Their action includes a spiritual element of worshiping God and a physical element of serving others. He is a God worth serving.
- God is asking you to make worship a lifestyle
- God is asking you to set the attitude of your heart right before worshiping Him Read the rest of this entry »
December 8, 2021
Jesus says, "You are the light of the world". The book of Daniel says, "You are like the stars in the sky". Today you are sick, dull and discouraged, I don't deny that. You are going through a tough time, I don't discount that. What you are going through is common to men. Your situation doesn't cancel that fact that you are the light of the world and you are the star in the firmament. There is something special about you. Read the rest of this entry »