The world we are living is so evil that it's not capable of offering anything better than what it offers you today. So don't expect anything better. Set your expectations to expect the unexpected. Listen to the sermon as we try to answer few important questions of life from the book of Ecclesiastes. Read the rest of this entry »
What must be the response of the church in a crisis such as COVID-19? Concerning a child of God, there are seven different beings involved in or affected by any crisis. Who are they? God, Authorities, Believers, Community, Family, Self and rest of the World. What must be our response to each of them?
1. Response to God - We must humble, pray, seek God and turn away from our wickedness.
2. Response to Authorities - We must obey, support, and reflect what they communicate Read the rest of this entry »
The truth of the matter is,
• If the shame of the children of Israel resulted in victory that came through Moses,
• If the shame of Joseph resulted in victory when he was made second next to Pharaoh,
• If the shame of the cross was made a victory through resurrection,
God is able and more than able to turn your shame into victory.
Listen to the sermon to get an assurance that your shame is going to turn into victory soon.
We are God's own people who are called to have Hope in God and to give the same hope to the millions who are living in hopelessness.
Here is the summary of the sermon.
1. Having Hope in God - We are people of Hope.
1.1 God is the source of Hope
1.2 Our Hope is eternal Read the rest of this entry »